The Beginning: How we used AI and machine learning in Warfare / Cyber Warfare
Soviet Teletanks (WWII -1930s to 1940s)
– One of the first forms of military robots
– Wireless remotely controlled unmanned tanks produced in the Soviet Union
Colossus Mark I Computer (WWII – 1943 to 1945)
– Developed by British codebreakers in 1943-1945
– Designed to encrypt radiotelegraphy messages from the German army commands
AAI RQ-2 Pioneer (1986-2007)
– The first tactical battlefield drone used by the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Army, and deployed at sea and on land from 1986 until 2007
– The Pioneer has flown reconnaissance missions during the Persian Gulf, Somalia (UNOSOM II), Bosnia, Kosovo and Iraq conflicts
Download the complete timeline here.
Check out our article: Nothing to Fear Except the Fear of AI
Want to learn more?
Give us a few details and a real human will get in touch!